Sunday, June 1, 2014

New "Random Wizard" comic up.

What does a monster have
to do to get a little privacy
around here? 
Check it out at RandomWizard.com

The idea for this one came from discussions online about how monsters get their money. I would think from robbing, looting, minting their own, or even from just being where stuff was left over from the past. Clearly I am not being imaginative enough about this, because the idea that gold coins and gems are essentially just "umber hulk" dung was pretty popular.

We are contemplating releasing two comics a week. This could work as I have summer coming up and I am making more that that amount now, but I work for a charter school and my summer is "crazy short".


If we decide to do this, you will be the first to know (well, first after "us", and provided that you are the first person to read the announcement post, and also if I get a post out before Mundi, and given that his blog is established and exponentially more popular than mine the odds of you knowing first are pretty slim). Ahhh, let's not get hung up on being first. You will be "some ordinal number of knowing", and that's still pretty good.






No comments:

Post a Comment